Skin Peels & Hayfever/B12 Injections
All our Aesthetic treatments are undertaken by our non surgical cosmetic medical specialist. (RN INP).
Our Clinical practitioner NICOLA has over 20 years experience as a nurse, working in many specialties during this time. She is a proud member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses and insured by the industry leader Hamilton Fraser.
MILD CHEMICAL PEEL
- £100.00 per treatment
(Half price with any other Aesthetic treatment)
VITAMIN B12 INJECTION
- £275.00 per treatment*
Chemical peeling is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin that is typically performed on the face, neck or hands. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to "blister" and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
Dermatologic surgeons have used various peeling agents for the last 50 years and are experts in performing multiple types of chemical peels. A thorough evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
Benefits from having a skin peel :-
* Smoothes tone & texture of the skin.
* Lightens & brightens
* Removes or reduces sun damage and age spots.
* Shrinks pore size, softens lines and wrinkles.
* Reduces or elimates hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
* Improves acne skin conditions and melasma.
* Stimulates collagen production which can result in fimer skin.
* Slows down theh ageing process and prevents wrinkles.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Use the contact form below. We aim to get back to you within 48hrs during business hours.