Booking Terms & Conditions
Treatments can only be booked in advance by calling our Reservations team on 01633 549864. On certain bookings we may require full payment at time of booking.
We can accept a 50% deposit for group bookings. The balance is due 1 month prior to your arrival date.
• Vouchers for spa sessions and packages are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date, which is printed on the front of the voucher.
• Please check your voucher for days of validity - e.g. Monday - Friday only (excluding Bank Holidays).
• Treatments need to be booked in advance. Please have your voucher number available when making your booking.
• You will need to bring your voucher with you and exchange it at the Reception on the day of your booking.
• It is not possible to change the make-up of a package or voucher.
• Towel, robe & slippers are not included in the price of a salon session or packages offered by a third party. These are available for hire from our main Reception.
• Vouchers do not provide priority access or guarantee entry if the Salon is full.
• We do not offer treatments to young people under 18.
• There are no refunds on vouchers..
REFUNDS & AMENDMENTS
The following conditions and charges apply for amendments / cancellations to spa sessions, treatments, packages and vouchers:
• Amendments more than 24 hours in advance of arrival date: £5.00 amendment fee per person
• Amendments within 24 hours of arrival cannot be made
• Amendments to vouchers prior to expiry date: £5.00 per voucher
• Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance of arrival date: £10.00 cancellation fee per person
• Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival: No refund
• Non arrival: No refund
• There are no refunds on vouchers
If you are pregnant, have a known allergy or suffer from a medical condition such as high blood pressure, diabetes or have had cancer within the last 5 years, please consult your doctor. We do not have a resident doctor. Following this advice, please notify us of any condition of which we should be aware, prior to completing your booking or if your medical condition subsequently changes after your booking has been made.
We reserve the right to request and view a doctor's letter prior to entering the Spa or providing a treatment and, if necessary, to refuse the treatment on medical grounds or ask that you sign a disclaimer.
There are no hoists or beds in the treatment rooms. We would be grateful if you could advise us of any special access requirements.
Are correct at the time they are entered on to this website. Prices may vary without prior notice at the discretion of One Touch Health & Beauty.
MAKING A BOOKING
When making a booking here are One Touch Health and Beauty we require and day time contact number where if they was an issue with you appointment time we can contact you and an email address to send confirmation of your booking, both are required when making your booking.
LATE CANCELLATIONS/NON ARRIVALS
The terms of One Touch Health & Beauty is we do CHARGE IN FULL for late cancellations IF 48HRS ARE NOT GIVEN or no shows. It is advisable that you ask for these terms on booking in the unfortunate event you have to cancel.
If 48hrs notice is not given and you wish to re-book the appointment you will be asked to pay UPFRONT and in FULL for that appointment.
We do not expect cancellations by Facebook message or email. Cancellations need to be made by phone on 01633 549864.
From January 04th 2018 deposits will be required to pay a 50% non refundable deposit on all treatments booked here at One Touch Health & Beauty this can either be done by cash or banks transfer 48hrs before your appointment time, if your deposit has not been paid within this time this could result in your appointment will be cancelled.
In the first instance must be made to the manager in writing either by e-mail (email@example.com) or to our postal address.
Payments need to be made either by cash or if you use online banking please ask for our bank details and payments can be made directly into our business account. Please note that we are unable to accept card payments or cheques.
PETS & ANIMALS
We cannot allow guests to bring pets or animals into the Spa. Please advise us in advance if you have a guide dog, so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
MOBILES, PHOTOS & CAMERAS
Out of respect for the privacy of all guests and the restful atmosphere which we are trying to promote, neither mobile phones or cameras are permitted to be used in the Salon.